- Level 5 Clinical Counselling Supervision
- National Counselling Society – Accredited registrant
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy BACP – Registered Member
- Rewind Technique – Post Traumatic Stress, Trauma or Phobias – Dr D Muss
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care (Ascentis)
- ABC Accredited Cruse Bereavement Counsellor
- Samaritans Support Volunteer Training
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 3: Award in Education and Training PTLLS
I am committed to ongoing training as part of my personal and professional development.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates
- Child’s Grief – Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Safeguarding – Child protection and protecting vulnerable adults.
- Anticipatory Grief and Maintaining Hope.
- Death by Suicide.
- Freedom programme – Domestic Violence and Abuse.
- Sudden and Traumatic Death –
- Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Understanding and Working with Depression
- Working Therapeutically with Gender Identity.
- Treating Generalised Anxiety
- Disorder and Panic Attacks.
- Eating disorders workshop – Lifestuff
- Working with Mental Health issues.
- Art Therapy – creative workshops.
- Diane Stevens Assessment training.
- Working creatively with bereaved children and young people – Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Developing Relationships – Pip Wilson
- Working therapeutically with Russian Dolls
- Stress management
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice – PODS training
- Sibling work in Bereavement – Cruse Supervision
- Working with Metaphors – Cruse Supervision
- Managing Anger in the Therapy Room
- Managing Sexual Tension in the Therapy Room
- Working with PTSD
- Dealing with Distress: working with suicide and self-harm – PODS training
- Trauma and the body, Somatisation and dissociation – PODS training
- Child Sexual Abuse – Hope for Healing – Carolyn Spring
- Counselling Couples tool kit – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
- Suicide prevention training –
- Working with Narcissistic personality disorder – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
- Helping clients with anger issues – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
Private practice in Deeping St.James working with young people, adults, and couples. I also provide clinical supervision to qualified counsellors.
Creative Therapy with adults and children in schools and private practice.
Cruse Bereavement Volunteer working with children age 8 and above, young people and adults.
Working with age 16 to 18 in schools – Diane Stevens Counselling Volunteer.
Young Persons Counselling Services working with age 11 to 16
Holistic Therapist, 17 years in private practice.