- Level 5 Counselling Supervision
- National Counselling Society – Accredited registrant
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy BACP – Registered Member
- Rewind Technique – Post Traumatic Stress, Trauma or Phobias – Dr D Muss
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB)
- Awareness in Bereavement Care (Ascentis)
- ABC Accredited Cruse Bereavement Counsellor
- Samaritans Support Volunteer Training
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Level 3: Award in Education and Training PTLLS
I am committed to ongoing training as part of my personal and professional development.
Continuing Professional Development Certificates
- Child’s Grief – Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Safeguarding – Child protection and protecting vulnerable adults.
- Anticipatory Grief and Maintaining Hope.
- Death by Suicide.
- Freedom programme – Domestic Violence and Abuse.
- Sudden and Traumatic Death –
- Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Understanding and Working with Depression
- Working Therapeutically with Gender Identity.
- Treating Generalised Anxiety
- Disorder and Panic Attacks.
- Eating disorders workshop – Lifestuff
- Working with Mental Health issues.
- Art Therapy – creative workshops.
- Diane Stevens Assessment training.
- Working creatively with bereaved children and young people – Cruse Bereavement Care.
- Developing Relationships – Pip Wilson
- Working therapeutically with Russian Dolls
- Stress management
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice – PODS training
- Sibling work in Bereavement – Cruse Supervision
- Working with Metaphors – Cruse Supervision
- Managing Anger in the Therapy Room
- Managing Sexual Tension in the Therapy Room
- Working with PTSD
- Dealing with Distress: working with suicide and self-harm – PODS training
- Trauma and the body, Somatisation and dissociation – PODS training
- Child Sexual Abuse – Hope for Healing – Carolyn Spring
- Counselling Couples tool kit – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
- Suicide prevention training –
- Working with Narcissistic personality disorder – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
- Helping clients with anger issues – Counselling Academy SJ Mason
Private practice in Deeping St.James working with young people and adults.
Creative Therapy with adults and children in schools and private practice.
Cruse Bereavement Volunteer working with children age 8 and above, young people and adults.
Working with age 16 to 18 in schools – Diane Stevens Counselling Volunteer.
Young Persons Counselling Services working with age 11 to 16
Holistic Therapist, 17 years in private practice.